Experience Cuba from two wheels as you cycle around the east of this laidback Caribbean island. Travel the colourful streets of Havana, cycle alongside vintage cars on your way to the verdant Bay of Pigs, discover UNESCO Word Heritage Sites of Cienfuegos and Trinidad and experience Cuba beyond the rum and cigar scene. Pay homage at Che Guevara’s final resting place in Santa Clara, cycle the pristine and untourised Yumuri Valley, and enjoy the perfect beaches of vibrant Varadero. Enjoy the very best of eastern Cuba as you traverse this fascinating region.
See Cuba from two wheels as you cycle around this laidback Caribbean island. Travel the colourful streets of Havana, along dusty roads past farms and tobacco plantations in Vinales, beside vintage cars and horse-drawn carriages and get a taste of Cuba beyond the rum and cigar scene. Swim in Cayo Jutias’ clear blue waters, explore Che Guevara’s former HQ at the Cueva de los Portales and cool off in bubbling river pools near UNESCO-listed Las Terrazas. Soak up the best of Cuba as you traverse this fascinating country.
- Cycling Outer Havana
- Havana – Leader-led Walking Tour of Old Havana
- Las Terrazas – Eco-village Visit
- Soroa – Orchid Garden (Entrance fee and Guide included)
- Las Terrazas – Casa de Polo entry
- Vinales – Tobacco farm visit
- Vinales – Beach excursion to Cayo Jutias
- Havana – Complimentary Arrival Transfer
- Cienfuegos – Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Trinidad – Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Santa Clara – Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum
- Havana – Leader led City Tour of Old Havana
- Matanzas Bicycle Tour
- Cycling through Caribbean Cuba gives you unique access to parts of the island that are off the beaten track.
- Cycle through the lush valley of Soroa. Known as Cuba’s Rainbow, the valley is rich in plant and wildlife
- Cuba is recognised as the world’s finest cigar manufacturer. Learn how to roll a cigar with a local tobacco farmer near the small town of Vinales
- After a visit to the temporary HQ of Cueva de los Portales and a guided walking tour of Old Havana, you’ll understand Che Guevara’s important role in the Cuban Revolution
- Ride through an often surprising variety of scenery; from the decaying charm of Old Havana to long dusty farming roads to dramatic limestone karst landscapes. Cuba has it all!
- Indulge in some sun, sand and sea on the pristine beaches of Cayo Jutias
- Cycle through the pristine valley of Yum i, an untouched paradise far off the usual tourist track.
- Pay homage to the legendary Che Guevara’s at his final resting place in the very heart of Cuba, Santa Clara.
- Ride through an often surprising variety of scenery; from the decaying charm of Old Havana to long dusty farming roads to dramatic limestone karst landscapes Cuba has it all!
- Indulge in some sun, sand and sea on the buzzing beaches of Varadero.
Vinales / Cayo Jutias
Bay of Pigs & Cienfuegos